2020 BMW 3 Series Interior
With standard features like 3-zone climate control, wood trim, and the Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory, the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior is hard to beat. Explore the new BMW 3 Series seating capacity, cabin materials, and technologies at Perillo BMW to find out how it can make your Chicago drives better.
BMW 3 Series Seating Capacity
With seating capacity for five passengers and 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load BMW 3 Series seats, you can optimize your cargo space as needed. Dimensions include:
- Front / Rear Headroom: 38.7 / 37.6 inches
- Front / Rear Shoulder Room: 56.0 / 54.6 inches
- Front / Rear Legroom: 42.0 / 35.2 inches
- Cargo Volume: 17.0 cubic feet
BMW 3 Series Interior Features
The BMW 3 Series comes with plenty of comfort features to improve your commutes out of Chicago or River Forest.
- Aluminum or Wood interior trim (Oak, Maple, or Ash)
- Automatic 3-zone climate control
- SensaTec upholstery in Black or Canberra Beige
- 14-way power front seats with memory settings
- 2-way power glass moonroof with one-touch operation and power sunshade
- Available ambient interior lighting
- Available Vernasca leather upholstery with contrast stitching
- Available heated front seats and heated steering wheel
One of our favorite standard features is Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory. This system remembers the most recent settings based on the driver’s key and will automatically revert back to those settings when the key is detected again. Settings include climate, exterior mirrors, front seat, audio tone settings and radio presets, lighting, and central locking preferences.
BMW 3 Series Technology
The 3 Series interior wouldn’t be complete without the latest BMW technology to keep you connected while out on the roads:
- iDrive 6.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay®
- Navigation with Over-the-Air updates
- Handsfree bluetooth® wireless streaming
- Two USB ports
- 205-watt 7-channel HiFi Sound System with 10 speakers
Available upgrades include a Harman Kardon sound system, wireless charging, a wi-fi hotspot, and remote engine start with cabin pre-conditioning.
Step Inside the BMW 3 Series at Perillo BMW
When you are ready to experience the 2020 3 Series interior in person, contact Perillo BMW to schedule a test drive. Be sure to also check out our BMW 3 Series lease deals near Park Ridge to save on your next purchase.
More From Perillo BMW
Drivers from Chicago to Park Ridge are gravitating toward the impressive 2020 BMW 5 Series. One of the most luxurious features of this vehicle is the opulent BMW 5 Series interior. On the inside, you’ll find plenty of BMW 5 Series seats to transport your entire family for your next adventure out of Chicago. Better still,…
Interested in a new 2020 BMW X3? At Perillo BMW in Chicago, we offer a wide array of vehicles for our Park Ridge drivers to browse through! Read some of our highlights of 2020 BMW X3 reviews to see what auto industry experts have to say about this stellar SUV. Read on below to see what The…
If you are looking for a luxury SUV, you need to read the 2020 BMW X5 review. That’s right, the reviews are in, and there have been essential updates added. In 2019, the fourth generation of the X5 came to be, and this year, there have been changes. Whether you are taking leisurely drives in…