2020 BMW 3 Series Interior
With standard features like 3-zone climate control, wood trim, and the Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory, the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior is hard to beat. Explore the new BMW 3 Series seating capacity, cabin materials, and technologies at Perillo BMW to find out how it can make your Chicago drives better.
BMW 3 Series Seating Capacity
With seating capacity for five passengers and 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load BMW 3 Series seats, you can optimize your cargo space as needed. Dimensions include:
- Front / Rear Headroom: 38.7 / 37.6 inches
- Front / Rear Shoulder Room: 56.0 / 54.6 inches
- Front / Rear Legroom: 42.0 / 35.2 inches
- Cargo Volume: 17.0 cubic feet
BMW 3 Series Interior Features
The BMW 3 Series comes with plenty of comfort features to improve your commutes out of Chicago or River Forest.
- Aluminum or Wood interior trim (Oak, Maple, or Ash)
- Automatic 3-zone climate control
- SensaTec upholstery in Black or Canberra Beige
- 14-way power front seats with memory settings
- 2-way power glass moonroof with one-touch operation and power sunshade
- Available ambient interior lighting
- Available Vernasca leather upholstery with contrast stitching
- Available heated front seats and heated steering wheel
One of our favorite standard features is Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory. This system remembers the most recent settings based on the driver’s key and will automatically revert back to those settings when the key is detected again. Settings include climate, exterior mirrors, front seat, audio tone settings and radio presets, lighting, and central locking preferences.
BMW 3 Series Technology
The 3 Series interior wouldn’t be complete without the latest BMW technology to keep you connected while out on the roads:
- iDrive 6.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay®
- Navigation with Over-the-Air updates
- Handsfree bluetooth® wireless streaming
- Two USB ports
- 205-watt 7-channel HiFi Sound System with 10 speakers
Available upgrades include a Harman Kardon sound system, wireless charging, a wi-fi hotspot, and remote engine start with cabin pre-conditioning.
Step Inside the BMW 3 Series at Perillo BMW
When you are ready to experience the 2020 3 Series interior in person, contact Perillo BMW to schedule a test drive. Be sure to also check out our BMW 3 Series lease deals near Park Ridge to save on your next purchase.
More From Perillo BMW
Drivers in the Chicago market searching for a new compact SUV have probably been thinking seriously about the 2020 BMW X3. At Perillo BMW, BMW towing comes up a lot, and we’re happy to talk about the 4,400 pound BMW X3 towing capacity. Read on to find out more about towing, engines, and the BMW X3…
When you need a full-size SUV for your drives around Chicago and you’ve chosen the winner after comparing the 2020 BMW X5 vs. the Audi Q7, the next step is taking a closer look at the BMW X5 interior with Perillo BMW. New X5 Inventory Value Your Trade Contact Us BMW X5 Seating Capacity For families,…
With standard features like 3-zone climate control, wood trim, and the Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory, the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior is hard to beat. Explore the new BMW 3 Series seating capacity, cabin materials, and technologies at Perillo BMW to find out how it can make your Chicago drives better. New 3 Series Inventory…