2020 BMW 3 Series Interior
With standard features like 3-zone climate control, wood trim, and the Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory, the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior is hard to beat. Explore the new BMW 3 Series seating capacity, cabin materials, and technologies at Perillo BMW to find out how it can make your Chicago drives better.
BMW 3 Series Seating Capacity
With seating capacity for five passengers and 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load BMW 3 Series seats, you can optimize your cargo space as needed. Dimensions include:
- Front / Rear Headroom: 38.7 / 37.6 inches
- Front / Rear Shoulder Room: 56.0 / 54.6 inches
- Front / Rear Legroom: 42.0 / 35.2 inches
- Cargo Volume: 17.0 cubic feet
BMW 3 Series Interior Features
The BMW 3 Series comes with plenty of comfort features to improve your commutes out of Chicago or River Forest.
- Aluminum or Wood interior trim (Oak, Maple, or Ash)
- Automatic 3-zone climate control
- SensaTec upholstery in Black or Canberra Beige
- 14-way power front seats with memory settings
- 2-way power glass moonroof with one-touch operation and power sunshade
- Available ambient interior lighting
- Available Vernasca leather upholstery with contrast stitching
- Available heated front seats and heated steering wheel
One of our favorite standard features is Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory. This system remembers the most recent settings based on the driver’s key and will automatically revert back to those settings when the key is detected again. Settings include climate, exterior mirrors, front seat, audio tone settings and radio presets, lighting, and central locking preferences.
BMW 3 Series Technology
The 3 Series interior wouldn’t be complete without the latest BMW technology to keep you connected while out on the roads:
- iDrive 6.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay®
- Navigation with Over-the-Air updates
- Handsfree bluetooth® wireless streaming
- Two USB ports
- 205-watt 7-channel HiFi Sound System with 10 speakers
Available upgrades include a Harman Kardon sound system, wireless charging, a wi-fi hotspot, and remote engine start with cabin pre-conditioning.
Step Inside the BMW 3 Series at Perillo BMW
When you are ready to experience the 2020 3 Series interior in person, contact Perillo BMW to schedule a test drive. Be sure to also check out our BMW 3 Series lease deals near Park Ridge to save on your next purchase.
More From Perillo BMW
With standard features like 3-zone climate control, wood trim, and the Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory, the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior is hard to beat. Explore the new BMW 3 Series seating capacity, cabin materials, and technologies at Perillo BMW to find out how it can make your Chicago drives better. New 3 Series Inventory…
The spacious 2020 BMW X7 is a three-row Sports Activity Vehicle® with luxury styling, high-powered performance, and state-of-the-art technology. And while drivers from Chicago to Park Ridge are falling in love with this stellar luxury vehicle, there are a wide variety of BMW X7 configurations to stand out from the crowd. Learn all about the BMW…
Chicago and Park Ridge drivers know that the 2020 BMW X5 is a luxury powerhouse with head-turning style and high-tech features, but how does the 2020 BMW X5 towing capacity stack up against the competition? With a towing max of 7,200 pounds when properly equipped, the BMW X5 towing prowess makes it one of the most…