2020 BMW X3 Review
Interested in a new 2020 BMW X3? At Perillo BMW in Chicago, we offer a wide array of vehicles for our Park Ridge drivers to browse through! Read some of our highlights of 2020 BMW X3 reviews to see what auto industry experts have to say about this stellar SUV. Read on below to see what The Car Connection, Edmunds, Kelley Blue Book, and others are saying in these BMW X3 reviews.
BMW 2020 X3 Review: Auto Experts
2020 BMW X3 reviews provide those in the Oak Park area with a well-rounded idea of what they can expect when they choose the sophisticated X3. BMW 2020 X3 reviews can be found down below:
- Car and Driver: “The 2020 X3 delivers strong acceleration, agile handling and premium interior finishes that make it one of Car and Driver’s favorites in a dense field of compact luxury crossovers.” In their BMW 2020 X3 review, they mention how the X3 captures “magic” as you cruise on those Oak Park roads.
- Edmunds: “Quiet, spacious and engaging to drive, the BMW X3 has long been a desirable small luxury SUV.” They go on to say, “ Overall, the 2020 BMW X3 is an impressive SUV that’s easy to recommend if you’re shopping in the small luxury SUV category.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “For driving enthusiasts, the 2020 BMW X3 may be one of the most enjoyable small SUVs money can buy. Its rear-drive configuration allows greater cornering ability at high speed, and the steering, suspension and brakes are all tuned for performance driving. Toss in the available all-wheel drive, and you’ll have a year-round performance SUV that will always bring a smile to your face.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2020 BMW X3 is excellent at delivering what crossover buyers want: luxury, capability, and a prestigious badge attached.”
2020 BMW X3 Review: Additional Highlights
Here’s a few more BMW 2020 X3 reviews and BMW X3 M40i reviews from fans in the automotive industry!\
- AutoTrader: “However, the M40i is naturally the most thrilling variant thanks to its potent engine, warbling exhaust note and sharper handling. It has a blistering 0-to-60 mph time of 4.6 seconds, but it’s only thirstier than the xDrive30i by a couple mpg.”
- Autoblog noted that no matter which trim level you choose, the finishes found throughout the X3 are impressive.
- U.S. News & World Report notes that the X3 compares favorably with other competitors on the market. Their BMW X3 review goes on to say that drivers in the market for a small luxury crossover should strongly consider the latest X3.
Purchase a New BMW X3 at Perillo BMW!
More from Perillo BMW
Hitting dealerships in the spring of 2022, the first-ever BMW iX is already wowing with its expansive all-electric range. BMW estimates that it’s capable of traveling up to 300 miles on a full charge. For Chicago drivers, this opens the doors to a world of convenience and adventure. Read on for more details about the…
The BMW i4 is arriving in 2022 — and its incredible all-electric power already has BMW enthusiasts from Park Ridge to Oak Park buzzing. One of the most exciting aspects of this first-ever BMW EV is its incredible all-electric range. At the wheel, you can travel up to 300 miles on a full charge. Below, you can…
The BMW 3 Series is an iconic sports sedan lineup known for its performance and luxury, but just how fuel efficient is this powerhouse ride? The 2022 BMW 3 Series mpg reaches up to 26 city / 36 hwy, so you can take your time on the Chicago roads and enjoy the scenery. Plus, BMW…