What is the 2020 BMW X3 Towing Capacity?
Drivers in the Chicago market searching for a new compact SUV have probably been thinking seriously about the 2020 BMW X3. At Perillo BMW, BMW towing comes up a lot, and we’re happy to talk about the 4,400 pound BMW X3 towing capacity. Read on to find out more about towing, engines, and the BMW X3 28d towing capacity.
BMW X3 Towing Capacity: Engine Configurations
When you’re thinking about 2020 BMW X3 towing capacity, you’re probably also thinking about the torque and drivetrain that accompanies BMW towing. Here are the engines that make your BMW towing experience in Chicago so effective.
- A 2.0L TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder engine comes on the base trim, the X3 sDrive30i. It delivers 248 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, and is rear-wheel drive.
- Upgrade to the X3 xDrive30i for the same specs but the added benefit of BMW xDrive All-Wheel Drive.
- For the best when it comes to X3 performance, get the 3.0L M Performance TwinPower Turbo V6 engine with382 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque.
Any of these trims can be equipped with a trailer hitch for a max 4,400 pounds of towing capacity. You can get this hitch with the help of a dedicated parts center. These powerful compact SUVS also have a starting payload capacity of 893 pounds, and a max payload of 915 pounds.
Finally, if you’re browsing our pre-owned inventory, you may wonder about the BMW X3 28d towing capacity — it’s up to a competitive 3,500 pounds on the 2015 model.
BMW Towing with the X3: Tech Features and More.
BMW towing is made all the more simple with technology that keeps you informed and in control.
- Dynamic Stability Control: This complex system works with your brakes to keep your wheels from unexpected slipping.
- Dynamic Traction Control works with stability control to sense traction and compensate for lost control.
- A rearview camera helps you see your trailer.
- Available Descent Control and helpful Rear Park Distance Control provides added peace of mind.
Find Out More 2020 BMW X3 Facts with Perillo BMW
Think that the BMW X3 towing capacity or the BMW X3 28d towing capacity is promising? Ready to explore this car even further? Perillo BMW is always excited to give Chicago-area drivers with the facts and figures pertinent to any car-buying or leasing decision. Contact us today with any questions!
More From Perillo BMW
Drivers in the Chicago market searching for a new compact SUV have probably been thinking seriously about the 2020 BMW X3. At Perillo BMW, BMW towing comes up a lot, and we’re happy to talk about the 4,400 pound BMW X3 towing capacity. Read on to find out more about towing, engines, and the BMW X3…
When you need a full-size SUV for your drives around Chicago and you’ve chosen the winner after comparing the 2020 BMW X5 vs. the Audi Q7, the next step is taking a closer look at the BMW X5 interior with Perillo BMW. New X5 Inventory Value Your Trade Contact Us BMW X5 Seating Capacity For families,…
With standard features like 3-zone climate control, wood trim, and the Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory, the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior is hard to beat. Explore the new BMW 3 Series seating capacity, cabin materials, and technologies at Perillo BMW to find out how it can make your Chicago drives better. New 3 Series Inventory…