What is the 2020 BMW X3 Towing Capacity?
Drivers in the Chicago market searching for a new compact SUV have probably been thinking seriously about the 2020 BMW X3. At Perillo BMW, BMW towing comes up a lot, and we’re happy to talk about the 4,400 pound BMW X3 towing capacity. Read on to find out more about towing, engines, and the BMW X3 28d towing capacity.
BMW X3 Towing Capacity: Engine Configurations
When you’re thinking about 2020 BMW X3 towing capacity, you’re probably also thinking about the torque and drivetrain that accompanies BMW towing. Here are the engines that make your BMW towing experience in Chicago so effective.
- A 2.0L TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder engine comes on the base trim, the X3 sDrive30i. It delivers 248 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, and is rear-wheel drive.
- Upgrade to the X3 xDrive30i for the same specs but the added benefit of BMW xDrive All-Wheel Drive.
- For the best when it comes to X3 performance, get the 3.0L M Performance TwinPower Turbo V6 engine with382 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque.
Any of these trims can be equipped with a trailer hitch for a max 4,400 pounds of towing capacity. You can get this hitch with the help of a dedicated parts center. These powerful compact SUVS also have a starting payload capacity of 893 pounds, and a max payload of 915 pounds.
Finally, if you’re browsing our pre-owned inventory, you may wonder about the BMW X3 28d towing capacity — it’s up to a competitive 3,500 pounds on the 2015 model.
BMW Towing with the X3: Tech Features and More.
BMW towing is made all the more simple with technology that keeps you informed and in control.
- Dynamic Stability Control: This complex system works with your brakes to keep your wheels from unexpected slipping.
- Dynamic Traction Control works with stability control to sense traction and compensate for lost control.
- A rearview camera helps you see your trailer.
- Available Descent Control and helpful Rear Park Distance Control provides added peace of mind.
Find Out More 2020 BMW X3 Facts with Perillo BMW
Think that the BMW X3 towing capacity or the BMW X3 28d towing capacity is promising? Ready to explore this car even further? Perillo BMW is always excited to give Chicago-area drivers with the facts and figures pertinent to any car-buying or leasing decision. Contact us today with any questions!
More From Perillo BMW
Drivers from Chicago to Park Ridge are gravitating toward the impressive 2020 BMW 5 Series. One of the most luxurious features of this vehicle is the opulent BMW 5 Series interior. On the inside, you’ll find plenty of BMW 5 Series seats to transport your entire family for your next adventure out of Chicago. Better still,…
Interested in a new 2020 BMW X3? At Perillo BMW in Chicago, we offer a wide array of vehicles for our Park Ridge drivers to browse through! Read some of our highlights of 2020 BMW X3 reviews to see what auto industry experts have to say about this stellar SUV. Read on below to see what The…
If you are looking for a luxury SUV, you need to read the 2020 BMW X5 review. That’s right, the reviews are in, and there have been essential updates added. In 2019, the fourth generation of the X5 came to be, and this year, there have been changes. Whether you are taking leisurely drives in…