2020 BMW X5 Review
If you are looking for a luxury SUV, you need to read the 2020 BMW X5 review. That’s right, the reviews are in, and there have been essential updates added. In 2019, the fourth generation of the X5 came to be, and this year, there have been changes. Whether you are taking leisurely drives in Oak Park or commuting to the office, the X5 is ideal. Let’s take a look at the 2020 differences and BMW X5 reviews. Our team at Perillo BMW is here for you when you are ready for your next new vehicle.
What Remains the Same for the 2020 BMW X5?
Before we hop into all the additions to the X5, we thought we would share what remains the same from the 2019 model. Here is a quick overview of what you can still expect from the X5:
- The base xDrive40i: a 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder engine with 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque
- The xDrive50i: a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 456 horsepower and 479 lb-ft.
- Both configurations come equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive.
New Trim Levels for the 2020 BMW X5
Here is what you will find newly added to the 2020 BMW X5:
- M50i Trim: This configuration revs up the xDrive50i powertrain with up to 523 hp and 553 lb-ft of torque, plus a sport-tuned version of the 8-speed automatic transmission. The M50i is the top performance trim option for the 2020 X5.
- Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) Trim: The xDrive45e comes with a 6-cylinder engine and an electric motor.
You can expect luxury that you are used to from BMW when it comes to the standard trim level for the X5.
- Adaptive LED Headlights
- LED Fog Lights
- Power-Folding Mirrors
- 19-Inch Alloys
- 16-Way Power Front Seats
- Leatherette Upholstery
- 10-Speaker Sound System
- 1-Year Apple CarPlay Subscription
- Power Liftgate
- 12.3-Inch Infotainment System with Navigation
- And Much More!
BMW X5 Reviews
- Edmunds.com: “It’s easy to see why the 2020 BMW X5 is one of the more appealing midsize luxury SUVs on the market.”
- TopGear: “On the top, we find more luxury and connectivity.”
- MotorTrend: “The switch to the CLAR platform has done wonders for the X5 in terms of handling and dynamics.”
- The Car Connection: “Inside, the X5’s handsome cockpit gets the requisite number of screens (up to three, including a head-up display) for a luxury crossover. The finish is exquisite and fine, wrapped in metallic finishes, open pore wood, or high-gloss surfaces.”
- Car and Driver: “Conservatively styled and beautifully crafted, the X5 line is a front-runner in the premium SUV class.”
Make Your Own 2020 BMW X5 Review at Perillo BMW!
Our team at Perillo BMW is happy to see you. Give us a call today to book an appointment. We are proud to serve drivers from Park Ridge to Chicago, and everywhere in between. Take a peek at the 2020 BMW X5, and let’s take one for a test drive!
More from Perillo BMW
Drivers from Chicago to Park Ridge are gravitating toward the impressive 2020 BMW 5 Series. One of the most luxurious features of this vehicle is the opulent BMW 5 Series interior. On the inside, you’ll find plenty of BMW 5 Series seats to transport your entire family for your next adventure out of Chicago. Better still,…
Interested in a new 2020 BMW X3? At Perillo BMW in Chicago, we offer a wide array of vehicles for our Park Ridge drivers to browse through! Read some of our highlights of 2020 BMW X3 reviews to see what auto industry experts have to say about this stellar SUV. Read on below to see what The…
If you are looking for a luxury SUV, you need to read the 2020 BMW X5 review. That’s right, the reviews are in, and there have been essential updates added. In 2019, the fourth generation of the X5 came to be, and this year, there have been changes. Whether you are taking leisurely drives in…