2022 BMW 3 Series Fuel Efficiency
The BMW 3 Series is an iconic sports sedan lineup known for its performance and luxury, but just how fuel efficient is this powerhouse ride? The 2022 BMW 3 Series mpg reaches up to 26 city / 36 hwy, so you can take your time on the Chicago roads and enjoy the scenery. Plus, BMW offers a hybrid plug-in lineup in the 330e to boost your fuel efficiency even more while reducing emissions. Which model is right for you? Let’s take a look at the BMW 3 Series, and visit Perillo BMW to start picking out your new sports sedan in Chicago.
BMW 3 Series MPG by Trim
The 2022 BMW 3 Series is offered in four different configurations: core model, electrified, BMW M, and BMW M3. These four options each offer a different perspective on the 3 Series, including everything from high-performance to plug-in hybrid powertrain configurations. Additionally, you can take your pick of standard rear-wheel drive or BMW’s signature xDrive all-wheel drive system for your Park Ridge adventures. Compare the BMW 3 Series fuel efficiency for each trim below:
- 330i: 26 city / 36 hwy / 30 combined mpg
- 330i xDrive: 25 city / 34 hwy / 28 combined mpg
- 330e: 28 combined MPGe
- 330e xDrive: 25 combined MPGe
- M340i: 23 city / 32 hwy / 26 combined mpg
- M340i xDrive: 23 city / 32 hwy / 26 combined mpg
- M3 Competition: 16 city / 23 highway mpg
BMW 3 Series Features
What contributes to the impressive BMW 3 Series fuel efficiency figures? BMW included state-of-the-art engineering throughout the lineup to make the most out of each drop of fuel, while also streamlining your driving experience. Take a look:
- Design: Every facet of the BMW 3 Series exterior was created with optimal aerodynamics in mind, including the low center of gravity to the lightweight build. This contributes to better dynamics and a sportier ride.
- Engine: From the integrated electric motor of the 330e to the 48V mild hybrid technology of the M340i, the entire lineup is calibrated to maximize fuel economy without sacrificing performance.
- Hybrid: The electrified 330e models allow drivers to enjoy upscale luxury in an eco-friendly package, utilizing an all-electric range on short trips or hybrid performance for longer Oak Park road trips.
Find Out More with Perillo BMW
Got any questions about the BMW 3 Series fuel efficiency? Contact us at Perillo BMW, or stop by Chicago to chat with our experts in person. We’d be happy to showcase all the great features behind the latest lineup and introduce you to our current BMW 3 Series lease specials.
More from Perillo BMW
Hitting dealerships in the spring of 2022, the first-ever BMW iX is already wowing with its expansive all-electric range. BMW estimates that it’s capable of traveling up to 300 miles on a full charge. For Chicago drivers, this opens the doors to a world of convenience and adventure. Read on for more details about the…
The BMW i4 is arriving in 2022 — and its incredible all-electric power already has BMW enthusiasts from Park Ridge to Oak Park buzzing. One of the most exciting aspects of this first-ever BMW EV is its incredible all-electric range. At the wheel, you can travel up to 300 miles on a full charge. Below, you can…
The BMW 3 Series is an iconic sports sedan lineup known for its performance and luxury, but just how fuel efficient is this powerhouse ride? The 2022 BMW 3 Series mpg reaches up to 26 city / 36 hwy, so you can take your time on the Chicago roads and enjoy the scenery. Plus, BMW…