2022 BMW i4 Range
The BMW i4 is arriving in 2022 — and its incredible all-electric power already has BMW enthusiasts from Park Ridge to Oak Park buzzing. One of the most exciting aspects of this first-ever BMW EV is its incredible all-electric range. At the wheel, you can travel up to 300 miles on a full charge. Below, you can learn more about the BMW i4 performance, as well as charging solutions through BMW Charging.
BMW i4 Performance & All-Electric Range
The 2022 BMW i4 is available in two trim levels: BMW i4 eDrive40 and BMW i4 M50. The BMW i4 eDrive40 is subtly sophisticated with blue accents and aerodynamic stylings. It’s also the more efficient of the two trims. Moving up to the BMW i4 M50 gets you greater horsepower and quicker acceleration, as well Cerium Grey accents, BMW M wheels and mirrors, and special badging. Compare the power and all-electric range of both BMW i4 models below to decide which makes more sense for you:
2022 BMW i4 eDrive40 Performance
- All-Electric Range: Estimated ~300 miles
- 0 – 60 MPH: 5.5 seconds
- Max. Horsepower: 335 hp
- Range Available When Charged w/ DC Fast Chargers (up to 200kW): 108 miles
2022 BMW i4 M50
- All-Electric Range: Estimated 245 miles
- 0 – 60 MPH: 3.7 seconds
- Max. Horsepower: 536 hp
- Range Available When Charged w/ DC Fast Chargers (up to 200kW): 88 miles
Note: Keep in the mind that the above-listed figures are preliminary estimates, and may differ from the actual figures once the BMW i4 is released.
BMW Charging: How Does it Work?
BMW Charging is a charging program designed specifically for BMW electric vehicles; it offers charging solutions drivers can utilize at home and on the go around Chicago and Park Ridge. Here’s a quick look at the charging solutions that’ll be available to you, should you choose a BMW electric vehicle:
- BMW WallBox: Install this Level 2 charger at home, so you can charge your i4 from 0 – 100% in less than 9 hours.
- Public Charging Stations: BMW offers 800+ charging stations and more than 35,000 Level 2 chargers across the country, thanks to BMW Charging’s partnership with EVgo. You can get up to 80% power after just 40 minutes of charging.
- Flexible Fast Charger: Designed to deliver portable power, this device is safe to use with any 120- or 240-volt outlet. Get 100% power in under 9 hours if you use a 240-volt outlet.
Learn More About the BMW i4 Range from Perillo BMW!
Are you just as excited about the arrival of the 2022 BMW i4 as we are? If so, pre-order your BMW i4 online today! In the meantime, our BMW experts can answer any questions you may about the BMW i4 performance, interior, safety, and more. If you’re shopping for a new BMW now, be sure to browse our new inventory and specials for exciting opportunities you’ll surely want to take advantage of.
More from Perillo BMW
Hitting dealerships in the spring of 2022, the first-ever BMW iX is already wowing with its expansive all-electric range. BMW estimates that it’s capable of traveling up to 300 miles on a full charge. For Chicago drivers, this opens the doors to a world of convenience and adventure. Read on for more details about the…
The BMW i4 is arriving in 2022 — and its incredible all-electric power already has BMW enthusiasts from Park Ridge to Oak Park buzzing. One of the most exciting aspects of this first-ever BMW EV is its incredible all-electric range. At the wheel, you can travel up to 300 miles on a full charge. Below, you can…
The BMW 3 Series is an iconic sports sedan lineup known for its performance and luxury, but just how fuel efficient is this powerhouse ride? The 2022 BMW 3 Series mpg reaches up to 26 city / 36 hwy, so you can take your time on the Chicago roads and enjoy the scenery. Plus, BMW…